FSCA is now accepting applications for the 2018 Graduate Student Scholarship!
Students who meet the following criteria may apply:
- be a current graduate student enrolled in a FL School Counseling preparation program;
- be enrolled as a school counseling graduate student for the next upcoming academic year; and,
- hold a current FSCA member.
The application requires a two page, double-spaced essay answering one of the following:
1. What do you plan to do as a school counselor to improve equity in education?
2. How are school counselors vital to schools?
3. How do you plan to advocate for the school counseling profession?
Please submit your application & essay to: http://bit.ly/FSCA18GradSch